Percona Server Database Security & Data Security by DataSunrise
DataSunrise Percona for MySQL Security Suite includes Database Audit, integrated Database Firewall, Static and Dynamic Data Masking features for full protection of Percona Server for MySQL databases against external and insider-driven threats. DataSunrise analyzes traffic generated by various functions of Percona Server to ensure complete Percona security.
Percona Server Database Security Key Benefits:
- Support of the most popular authentication protocols
- Processing of prepared statements and multi-statements
- SSL, TLS-encrypted traffic processing
- Conversion of binary data into text format
- Multiresultsets processing
- LOAD DATA and LOAD XML operations processing
- Tracking of user-defined and system variables
Percona: 5.1 and greater
About Percona Server
Persona Server for MySQL is a free, open-source drop-in replacement for MySQL relational database based on MySQL fork developed by Percona company. Percona Server includes a number of features, available only in MySQL’s commercial Enterprise edition. Percona Server for MySQL supports stored functions, procedures, triggers, cursors, views, ANSI-standard SQL. Percona Server supports a lot of table types: besides basic MyISAM and InnoDB table users can create their own table types. APIs and DDLs (Dynamic link libraries) are useful when integrating Percona Server into stand-alone applications. Percona Server for MySQL is compatible with Linux, Windows, UNIX, and Mac OS platforms.