Impala Database Security & Data Security by DataSunrise
DataSunrise Database Security Suite for Impala includes the following tools: Impala Database Security, Impala Database Firewall, Impala Database Audit, Impala Database Activity Monitoring, Impala Database Static and Dynamic Masking, Impala Database Sensitive Data Discovery.
All these tools serve the sole purpose of protecting Impala Databases from any possible threat coming either from the inside or outside. All these tools used form the impenetrable wall around your Impala databases: all database traffic is constantly monitored, all database activity is registered, sensitive data including the newly added is discovered and protected, data is masked both statically and dynamically.
If you’re looking to protect your Impala Databases, DataSunrise Database Security Suite is your only choice!
Impala Database Security Key Benefits:
- All user authentication methods: Kerberos, GSSAPI, SSPI, MD5, SHA256, RADIUS, Trust.
- Auditing and analysis of all query types, including multi-queries.
- Tracking of COPY operations. Support of binary and text formats.
- System and user-defined variables tracking.
- Multiple ways to mask data.
Apache Impala is an open source massively parallel processing (MPP) SQL query engine for data stored in a computer cluster running Apache Hadoop. Impala databases include the following features:
- Supports HDFS and Apache HBase storage;
- Reads Hadoop file formats, including text, LZO, SequenceFile, Avro, RCFile, and Parquet;
- Supports Hadoop security (Kerberos authentication);
- Uses metadata, ODBC driver and SQL syntax from Apache Hive;
- Distributed queries in a cluster environment, for convenient scaling and to make use of cost-effective commodity hardware.;
- Single system for big data processing and analytics, so customers can avoid costly modeling and ETL just for analytics.